Indulge yourself in Ozcan's latest flagship creation, a tantalising yet subliminal home for the style conscious, rich in comfort, supreme in quality and definitely one for the fashion conscious.
The organic beauty of warm timber finishes and inspirational contemporary design elements are in perfect synch throughout this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence where a sequence of practical casual spaces perfectly interprets today's family dynamics. The stylish journey throughout this brand new low maintenance showpiece starts with polished concrete flooring that seamlessly flows through the separate living area to then encompass the expansive and versatile family meals area that adjoins the intimate alfresco entertaining area. Black tapware, stone benches, two toned cabinetry and classic pendant lighting help create a memorable kitchen area for the home chef that is further enhanced by its Ariston Master Chef appliances and spacious butlers pantry.
The floating timber spine staircase with timber balustrades leads to alluring retreat that is bathed in natural light and results in the perfect 'chill out' space or study. Master bedroom suite oozes relaxation whilst the captivating ensuite exudes a sense of indulgence with large shower and double vanities. Neighbouring sleeping zones cater perfectly for children's storage needs with sizable built in robes and are complemented by main bathroom and powder room.
Luxurious inclusion, include
- 2700mm high ceiling to both floors
- Premium Calcutta stone benchtops
- Premium “Ravine” finish cabinetry
- Full porcelain tiles to bathrooms
- LED lighting throughout
- Premium facade including Reclaimed red bricks, Axon cladding and Cedar feature to facade
- Solution dyed nylon carpets (Stain and fade resistant, non allergenic) with premium dunlop underlay
- Polished concrete flooring to GF
- Ariston “Master Chef" 900mm appliances (Made in Italy with 5 year warranty)
- Phoenix Matt Black tapware
- Seima Toilets and basins
- Freestanding bathtub
- Upgraded internal and external doors
- Lockwood Matt Black premium door furniture
- Designer black framed mirrors to bathrooms
- Toshiba Reverse Cycle zoned Heating/Cooling
- Haymes Ultra Premium 3 coat rolled paint system - non allergenic and non toxic
- Cat 6 Data points and TV points throughout
- Landscaped gardens
- Exposed Aggregate paving to driveway.
- Holland blinds to all windows make this home
Photos for illustration purposes only. Inclusion may be subject to change.