This Hamptons inspired home spread across approximately 43 squares exhibits relaxed luxury infused with space, sophistication and style. With a design that offers practicality and versatility to cater for the large and extended families, the cleverly designed floor plan boasts an array of livings spaces, bedroom accommodation and bathrooms to provide independence, relaxation and privacy. Boasting a plethora of zones for each family member to enjoy, the homes perfectly appointed living areas will not disappoint. Light filled spaces splashed with a soft palette of white and soft greys combine with classic tones to create a timeless contemporary masterpiece that features
- An inviting facade combining weatherboard panelling and render along with the stately columns, white timber windows frames and a spacious porch.
- Tall 2.7m ceilings, plantation shutters and rustic floorboards make an immediate impact.
- Media room with built in speakers, mammoth lounge, fireside family room, versatile library / home office, separate upstairs retreat and designated study nook area.
- The sleeping quarters allocated to the top floor, plus the ability to convert a living area downstairs into another sleeping zone for elderly and insert a shower in the huge mud room/laundry/powder room
- A sumptuous master suite with well organised walk-in robe and 5-star ensuite with huge rainforest shower head, double vanity and free standing bathtub.
- Walk in robes and ensuites to 3 out 4 rooms
- Stunning kitchen family meals area with an impressive cooking arena that boasts expansive stone bench tops, an array of cabinetry, elegant tape ware, high quality appliances and a well-appointed butler’s pantry that is flooded in natural light.
- Alfresco dining space and synthetic grass backyard, perfect for outdoor gatherings.
Other highlights include ample storage/ linen space, double glazed windows throughout, Ilve cooking appliances, Bosch dishwasher, Solar energy (4.4 kilowatt, 12 panels), Pet sensored Alarm, refrigerated cooling, ducted heating and much more. Situated in Greenvale Gardens Estate, close to parks, playgrounds, child care facilities, community centre, newly constructed Keelonith primary school and Aitken College. With bus routes nearby and Greenvale Village Shopping Centre only minutes away, all the convenience you could ever want is right here at 27 Straw Flower Circuit, Greenvale.
*We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.*