Experience organic living at its best with this hidden oasis. Conveniently located on the outskirts of Melbourne, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to secure the perfect weekender, home away from home or income producing investment.
Set amongst beautifully planned and expertly executed vineyard, olive trees and established fruit trees this captivating property will take your breath away with its alluring surrounds and charming cottage style residence.
• 3.2 ceilings, hardwood flooring, ceiling rosettes
• 3 light filled robed bedrooms and 3 toliets
• Spacious separate lounge and massive sun room with built in BBQ
• Alarm, spilt system heating cooling, security cameras
Outbuildings and Infrastructure
• 30m x 12m approx workshop with kitchenette, cool room, storage area and office space
• X2 Storage containers measuring approximately 12m x 6m
• Approximately 1100 olive trees
• Approximately 1200 grapevines with a variety of Shiraz, Chandonay, Cabernet, Grenache, Martaro
• Dripper watering system caring for majority of trees and vines
• Machinery shed
• Automatic electric gates to entrance
• Bore Water available
• Minutes to Bulla Township, service station, Black Horse Hotel / Pub
• Bulla Village Tennis Courts, Recreational Reserve, and Community Centre
• 13 km to Tullamarine Fwy
• 7.8 km to Melbourne Airport
• 31 km to Melbourne CBD
• Shopping at Gladstone Park Shopping and Sunbury Square
125 Green Street, Bulla is a property you will definitely not wine about! Cheers to a good life.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). I